- Lunchtime Curators Tour of the Jack B. Yeats exhibition at The Model
- TOMORROW! Urban Party : The Complex, Smithfield Square, Dublin 7 - Great Line-up! Doors at 6.30pm. Kick off at 6.45pm.
- John Redmill: Lecture on the Royal buildings of Ireland 7.30 pm
- Hugh Lane Gallery, Dublin, Thurs. 10th March 4.30pm - Public Discussion and Seminar with Simon O’Sullivan : All welcome
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin, Sat. 12th March, 12.00 – 16.00 - “What Do You Stand For?” a public discussion on alternative art spaces in Ireland
CALLING ALL BOOKWORMS!
- Annual Trinity College Secondhand Booksale: 10 -12 March all day in the Exam Hall (Even if you don't buy anything go and look at the building!)
- Dublin Contemporary announces the first list of artists taking part in its inaugural exhibition.
Calls for Papers/Forthcoming Conferences/Seminars
- GRADCAM Seminar (NCAD)
- Royal Society of Antiquaries, Dublin Saturday 12 March - H.G. Leask Seminar
- UCD Humanities Institute 14 March - Redrawing Dublin: interdisciplinarity and interrogation
- UCD Humanities Institute 18 March - The new scientists in Ireland - a tribute to the Loebers
- ‘Honest to Blog : Web Legitmacy Symposium - Review by Dr Cian O’Callaghan (NUIM)
- Review of Suzanne Loebl's book: 'America's Medicis: the Rockefellers and their astonishing cultural legacy'
Trinity College Dublin
- Ussher Lecturer in Nineteenth Century History: Ireland, Britain and the Empire
- Long Room Hub: Visiting Fellowships
Queen’s University Belfast
- Postgraduate bursaries and scholarships in the School of History and Anthropology
University of York, England
- Lectureship in History of Art: Modern/Contemporary